Fill out this form to learn how to get the help you need to achieve your academic career goals.
What is the ACW Academic Coaching Program?
The ACW Academic Coaching Program is a 12-week individualized program designed to support you to grow as a scholar, take charge of your career, balance competing demands, and provide accountability to help you achieve your goals. ACW Academic Coaches provide:
- Tenure coaching helps you prioritize your goals, create a tenure and career plan, and identify the tools and resources you need to succeed.
- Productivity coaching encourages you to create a sacred writing practice and provides accountability to help you attain your writing goals.
- Academic branding guides you to develop a vision of your unique contribution (your “brand,”), a plan to actualize your brand, and a platform consistent with your brand.
- Academic career coaching helps you articulate your strategy, whether you are entering academia, preparing for promotion, or exploring how to transition into a nonacademic career.
What does the AWC Academic Coaching Program cost?
- You must make an initial 12-week commitment.
- You will be billed in 3 installments of $900 for a total of $2,700.
- When you pay for the 12 weeks before your first coaching meeting, the discounted fee is $2,550
- After the initial 12 weeks, you may choose to continue the ACW Academic Coaching Program at $900 per month.
How does the ACW Academic Coaching Program work?
At ACW, we believe academic success is a team effort, so we have structured the ACW Academic Coaching Program to include:
- Weekly Coaching Calls. Meet with an ACW Academic Coach each week for an hour to brainstorm how to boost your writing productivity or how to prepare for, advance, or exit a career in academia. Your ACW Academic Coach can help you create an action plan and support you as you take steps toward reaching your goals.
- Virtual Daily Writing Room. Join a structured writing community where you learn to break down your weekly tasks into small assignments, track your writing progress, and are held accountable in a supportive environment facilitated by experienced moderators.
- ACW Webinar Series. Participate in instructive webinars to learn the skills you need to become a more productive academic writer and achieve your academic career goals.