Fill out this form to learn how to get the help you need to complete your dissertation.
What is the ACW Dissertation Coaching Program?
The ACW Dissertation Coaching Program is a 12-week individualized program designed to guide you at all stages of your dissertation process. Your ACW Dissertation Coach will help you to:
- Refine your topic
- Conduct a review of literature and synthesize relevant studies
- Define a significant researchable problem statement
- Develop your research questions and hypotheses
- Choose a quantitative or qualitative methodology
- Manage your data
- Analyze and report your results
- Write your conclusions and recommendations
How does the Dissertation Coaching Program work?
At ACW, we believe academic success is a team effort, so we have structured the ACW Dissertation Coaching Program to include:
- Weekly Coaching Calls. Meet with an ACW Dissertation Coach each week for an hour to review your writing progress, set goals for the week to follow, and create a powerful accountability structure. Send your writing products to your coach 24 to 48 hours prior to your scheduled call and receive consistent weekly guidance and constructive feedback on your writing.
- Virtual Daily Writing Room. Join a structured writing community where you learn to break down your weekly tasks into small assignments, track your writing progress, and are held accountable in a supportive environment facilitated by experienced moderators.
- ACW Webinar Series. Participate in instructive webinars to learn the skills you need to write a successful dissertation.
What does the Dissertation Coaching Program cost?
- You must make an initial 12-week commitment.
- You will be billed in 3 installments of $1250, for a total of $3,750.
- If you pay for the 12 weeks before your first coaching meeting, the discounted fee is $3600.
- After the initial 12 weeks, you may choose to continue the ACW Dissertation Coaching Program at $1,250 per month.