Fill out this form to learn how to get the help you need to achieve your academic writing goals.
What is the ACW Academic Writing Program?
The ACW Academic Writing Program is a 12-week individualized program designed to support academic writers at all career stages. Your ACW Academic Writing Coach will provide substantive feedback on your writing and will help you to:
- Plan your dissertation, book, or article
- Clarify and articulate your ideas
- Develop the significance of your ideas
- Improve your academic writing skills
- Learn how to revise your work
- Overcome self-limiting beliefs about your writing abilities
- Achieve your writing and publication goals
What does the ACW Academic Writing Program cost?
- You must make an initial 12-week commitment.
- You will be billed in 3 installments of $1250, for a total of $3,750.
- If you pay for the 12 weeks before your first coaching meeting, the discounted fee is $3600.
- After the initial 12 weeks, you may choose to continue the ACW Academic Writing Coaching Program at $1,250 per month.
How does the ACW Academic Writing Program work?
At ACW, we believe academic success is a team effort, so we have structured the ACW Academic Writing Program to include:
- Weekly Coaching Calls. Meet with an ACW Academic Writing Coach each week for an hour to review your writing progress, set goals for the week to follow, and create a powerful accountability structure. Send your writing products to your coach 24 to 48 hours prior to your scheduled call and receive consistent weekly guidance and constructive feedback on your writing.
- Virtual Daily Writing Room. Join a structured writing community where you learn to break down your weekly tasks into small assignments, track your writing progress, and are held accountable in a supportive environment facilitated by experienced moderators.
- ACW Webinar Series. Participate in instructive webinars to learn the skills you need to write a successful academic manuscript.